SingleCase allows you to use your Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) account to sign in to the app. This will bring you the following benefits:
You don't have to remember your SingleCase password (you won't use it at all)
Account security with multi-factor authentication (2FA, MFA) and other superior authentication mechanisms that you can set up on the Microsoft account side
To be able to log in, you need to do the initial setup first.
1) If you are using SingleCase in multiple different browsers, log out of all but the one you will be setting up the linking in.
2) Open the SingleCase menu and select the My Profile tab.
3) Open the Microsoft Account Connect tab
4) Click Allow login using Microsoft account
5) If you are logged in with a Microsoft account, the connection will be made immediately. If not, log in to your Microsoft account first. When you return, you will see this message:
When you return to SingleCase, you will see this message:
6) SingleCase will log you out in a few seconds. The connection is done.
How to log in afterwards
It's as simple as this: