SingleCase allows you to use your Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) account to log in to the application. This will bring you the following benefits:
1. One-click login
You don't have to remember your SingleCase password (you won't use it at all)
2. Account security with multi-factor authentication (2FA, MFA) and other superior authentication mechanisms that you can set up on the Microsoft account side
You must first allow your users to log in via Microsoft 365. To do this, you must be an administrator of your Microsoft365. If you are not, ask the administrator to go through the initial setup with you.
Initial settings for the administrator
1) In SingleCase, go to Administration -> Integrations and in the Microsoft Account Connection section, enable the toggle for User Login via Microsoft Account.
Tip: Don't see the Microsoft Account Connection section? Contact us.
2) You will be taken directly to the Microsoft page to approve the link. Once you've done that, you'll be returned to SingleCase - it should now look like this
3) Optionally, you can force a Microsoft account login - SingleCase will then immediately force all users to link their account and use it exclusively.
Recommendation: run in non-forced login mode first and send out instructions to people on how to link. After most have linked, turn on forced login.
4) Proceed to link your account to log in.